4 Secrets From a Master Relationship Builder | Inc.com -
1. Never miss a chance to widen your circles.
2. Treat every relationship like it matters—because it does.
3. Build relationships with as many different types of people as you can.
4. Be persistent—but not too persistent.
Why have I not tried virtual assistants before? — Practically Efficient -
Have you considered having someone else do your work for you? oDesk is something on my list of things to try (once I find a suitable purpose for it).
Stephen Covey's 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People - Business Insider -
1) Be Proactive
2) Begin With The End In Mind
3) Put First Things First
4) Think Win/Win
5) Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood
7) Sharpen The Saw
11 Ways To Turn LinkedIn Groups Into Networking Gold Mines - Business Insider
12 Things Killer Employees Do Before Noon - Business Insider
Job Interviews: 5 Questions Great Candidates Ask | Inc.com -
Welcome to about.me (about dot me)
vizualize.me: Visualize your resume in one click. -
link with Linkedin
5 Simple Steps to Build Your Personal Brand HR, Recruiting, Social Media Policies, Human Resources, HR Technology Blogging4Jobs